The International University of Japan (IUJ) was founded in 1982, as Japan's first graduate-school-only university. IUJ equips students with interdisciplinary skills in politics, economics and management, as well as historical and cultural perspectives to take on current global issues in their chosen profession.
Offering an English-only curriculum to students from 50+ countries taught by a highly qualified faculty, IUJ boasts master’s and doctoral degree in two graduate schools: GSIR-Graduate School of International Relations/GSIM-Graduate School of International Management.
With active interdisciplinary research initiatives and an interactive alumni network of more than 4,700 graduates from over 139 countries/regions, IUJ is making effective use of our global outreach to link up world organizations, business and governments both in and outside of Japan.
International University of Japan
Minamiuonuma, Niigata, Japan
-GSIR: Designated school for IMF, ADB and JICA Scholarship programs
-GSIM: Ranked #1 in Japan in the 2021 Economist MBA ranking, AACSB accredited
-70% of IUJ international students receive full scholarships
-#4 Worldwide in 2021 Economist MBA rankings for job offers within 3 months of graduation
Programas de graduación
Licenciatura, Técnica, Vocacional
IUJ is the First University dedicated for Graduate Programs in Japan
Programas de postgrado
Maestría, Doctorado, MBA
- International Relations Program - MA in International Relations / Political Science
- International Development Program - MA in International Development / Economics
- Public Management & Policy Analysis Program - MA in Public Management / Public Policy
- International Public Policy Program (1-year Track) - Master of International Public Policy
- Japan-Global Development Program - MA in International Relations / Economics / International
Development / Public Management / Master of Business Administration
- MBA Program - Master of Business Administration
- Intensive MBA Program (1-year Track) - Master of Business Administration
- Digital Transformation Program (1-year Track) - Master of Digital Management
- International Relations Cluster - PhD in International Relations
- Economics Cluster - PhD in Economics
- Public Management Cluster - PhD in Public Management
Intercambio, escuela de idiomas, etc.